Own Your Dream Luxury Lodge
Just imagine owning your dream luxury lodge, a holiday home that allows you to go away whenever you choose, with the added bonus of knowing your own comfortable style awaits you every time.
And if you tailor your interiors to suit your style and tastes, everything inside your luxury lodge, will be exactly how you want it every time you stay!
Here at Maes Mynan Lodge Park, we understand how important home from home comforts are when it comes to downtime relaxation, switching off from the norm and recharging in harmonious surroundings.
We ‘get’ that it’s really important to feel at ‘home’ when you open the door of your luxury lodge.
That’s why we will always work with you and the luxury lodge manufacturers to help you choose the interior style that works for you, because it’s essential to create a comfortable dream holiday retreat to enjoy whenever you want.
Exclusive luxury in a hidden gem in North Wales
As our luxury lodge park development is exclusive with only 25 plots available in an AONB and all with lake, woodland, hillside views and plenty of space in between, we want our holiday lodge owners to maximise their enjoyment of the beautiful landscape and panoramic views when it’s time to relax and unwind.
A luxury lodge on Maes Mynan Lodge Park should always be a ‘go-to’ rural retreat when escaping to the country is your holiday lifestyle choice. With large automatic gates, a barrier system, cameras, vehicle recognition software and beautifully tall stone walls, security is taken care of, to offer you additional peace of mind every time you are away from your favourite holiday retreat.
Benefits of owning a luxury holiday lodge on Maes Mynan Lodge Park
- Reassuring holiday lifestyle purchase on a family owned country Park, rather than a corporate pension owned leisure business.
- No stamp duty or second home tax when compared to buying a bricks and mortar second holiday home.
- 35-year licence that offers you years of unspoilt enjoyment of your country retreat with spectacular views in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB).
- Plenty of space to enjoy a range of nature inspired activities within the Park, with easily accessible paths, walks and runs in adjacent woodland or over the Clwydian Range and Offas Dyke. Many activities, including triathlon, open water swimming, trail running, cycling, pony riding, golfing and guided tours are available with planning, utilising local knowledgeable guides, accredited extreme adventurers, riding stables and businesses On The Doorstep.
- Access to local pubs and artisan food and wine produce – with transfer and delivery services available too.
- Close to Caerwys the smallest town in the UK with a Royal Charter (5 minutes by car, 20 by foot), the walled Roman city of Chester (30 mins), the beaches of North Wales (nearest is 15 mins), Snowdonia National Park (45 minutes) and many historic castle towns in between.
- 50 mins from Manchester by car and 2 hrs 40 mins by train from London Euston to Flint station where a transfer service can be arranged.
If you are looking for your perfect holiday home location here in North Wales, book your private viewing at a date and time to suit you and see if we have the perfect plot for your dream luxury lodge, where benefits of ownership – no stamp duty, no second home tax – and security, ground maintenance, rural location and plenty of open countryside with unspoilt views, are all part of the package.
Feature image is the Foresters Luxury Lodge by Prestige Homeseeker and is available to order on Maes Mynan Park for one of the remaining holiday plots. The Foresters Lodge suits the natural rural location of Maes Mynan Park in this part of North Wales, especially if you fancy tailoring the interiors to make it a bespoke lodge just for you.