Family run Edenshire Restaurant in Afonwen offers fresh homemade food that is made from locally sourced Welsh produce wherever possible.
Fresh food is key to making wonderful cakes, puddings and dishes of the day. Free range eggs come from Denbigh, as does the locally baked bread, local trout is fished in Bodfari and milk and cream come from the local dairy. So keeping it on your doorstep is easy when you have a holiday home at Maes Mynan park!
As Edenshire Restaurant caters for breakfasts, morning coffee, lunches, afternoon tea, there really is something for everyone, whatever their preference.
Here are some of the highlights to whet your appetite: –
- Breakfast served between 9.30am to 11.00am
- Drinks and our scrumptious homemade cakes all day along
- Lunches and light bites served until 4.30pm
- Afternoon Tea served on a cake stand from 2.00pm until 4.30pm
- Tasty fresh homemade cakes of the day
- Home made frozen meals to take away
- Cakes to take away
- Celebratory cakes to order
- Outside catering for parties
- Limited range of alcohol served with lunches and light bites
Edenshire Restaurant is only 5 minutes away from Maes Mynan Park and has ample parking, with the added bonus to look around the Afonwen Craft and Antique Centre, where browsing for home accessories, furnishings and locally made products, gifts and soft furnishings makes it an ideal stop for kitting out your holiday home at Maes Mynan Park too.
Footpath access also available from Maes Mynan Park.
- Booking is advisable for larger parties
- 01352 720 797