White panelled ceiling and large windows accentuate the feeling of space in the Wessex Classic Lodge. With a soft colour palette and comfortable sofas, it’ll be easy to relax, unwind and enjoy, the stunning views at Maes Mynan Park in style. There’s even scope for you to add your own bespoke interior features too.
More About The Wessex Classic Lodge
Claming, bright and airy is how you will feel when you enter the Classic Lodge, as it plays it cool with its minimalistic clean lines, brightened by soft comfortable sofas and sophisticated, with a hint of rustic, wicker dining chairs.
This holiday lodge, also has a practical and functional utility area, with sink, storage and laminate flooring for easy care – ideal for using as a drying room for muddy paws, wet clothes and boots.
When entering through the large French doors to the front, the spacious open plan lounge, dining and kitchen areas offer an immediate relaxing ambiance. White panelled ceiling and large windows accentuate the feeling of space and with the soft colour palette and plush comfortable sofas, there is an added luxury to help you unwind in style.
The high gloss kitchen provides ample cupboard space in addition to accommodating a full complement of integrated kitchen appliances. A particular feature of the kitchen is the wide work surface between the kitchen and dining areas, which doubles up as a useful breakfast bar and an extremely practical prepping area for baking, cooking and entertaining. Two comfortable breakfast bar stools are a welcome addition too.
Light and inviting, the bedrooms offer a fresh and comfortable feel that is amplified by textured checked fabrics, panelled walls and freestanding Bentley furniture – a perfect haven on a warm summer’s night or cold winter’s evening.
The well equipped and stylish, contemporary styled bathroom and en-suite are ideal for having a soak and unwinding at the end of a day after a trek in the countryside.
Holiday homes filled with light are both uplifting and calming and the Classic Lodge has it all. What more could you want from your dream holiday home when you decide it’s time to to escape to the country!
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof (roof tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- Anthracite Grey PVCu double glazing with 10-year frame warranty and 5-year glazing warranty External features
- LED downlights in front soffit
- Available in a choice of claddings- larch or Sierra CanExel for easy maintenance
- French doors and full-length triple panel window to front
- White panelled vaulted ceilings to living area and flat panelled ceilings to bedrooms
- Chrome sockets and switches
- Oak veneer doors with polished chrome handles
- Open-plan living space incorporating lounge, dining and kitchen areas • Wall-mounted Flamerite fire
- Salop tub chair
- Isla style sofas in soft grey linen with contrasting steel grey piping (loose covers)
- Country cottage style furniture including coffee table, dining table with chairs and mirror
- Contemporary high gloss kitchen with soft close doors and drawers
- Chrome inset ceiling downlights and lights to plinths in the kitchen area
- Large breakfast bar with 2 highbacked comfortable stools
- Integrated appliances including a fridge-freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, stainless steel single oven and hob with extractor hood
- Freestanding Bentley bedroom furniture including bedstead, wardrobe, dressing table with stool, mirror and bedside cabinets
- Co-ordinated soft checked fabric bed sets, duvets and pillows
- Fitted bathroom and en-suite
- Shower-over-bath to main bathroom and shower to en-suite
- Wall-hung floating vanity units
- Porcelanosa tiling to the bathroom and en-suite
- Complementary/coordinating scatter cushions included
- Factory tours available
- 10 week manufacturing lead time
- Optional Extras available
- Bespoke options available
- Longer lengths available – up to 48 ft.
Please contact us for an up-to-date price for this lodge.
SEE MORE LODGES
The Sequoia caravan is Europa’s flagship holiday home, and is built in Hull where many premium static caravan manufacturers are based in the UK. This Holiday Home offers a light and airy spacious open plan lounge, with dining area opposite a wrap around kitchen area. The master bedroom boasts a 5ft bed and plenty of storage, making lazy weekends away from it all easy.
Arriving on our showground Summer 2021. Choice of static caravan plots available.
42' x 13'
This ABI Ambleside offers a picture perfect escape to the country. The French doors and glass side panels make it easy to sit back and enjoy the stunning countryside views from the luxury of your lounge or glass fronted deck. If a rural retreat in beautiful countryside surroundings is what you crave, then this holiday home is just for you. As this ABI Ambleside is already sited on a premium plot, buying your holiday home couldn’t be easier.
Sited with deck and available to buy now. SOLD.
40' x 13'