The Allure Lodge comes clad in either beautiful larch or Sierra CanExel external cladding, for easier maintenance. The exterior features include a split-level roofline and bi-fold doors, that lets in plenty of light and is great for allowing the flow of the great outdoors to stream inside – perfect for maximising the stunning nature inspired views at Maes Mynan Park.
More About The Allure Lodge
If you own a dog, the Allure Lodge is the perfect, cosy, holiday retreat for you and your four-legged, furry friends. Even if you don’t own a dog, when it comes to country holidays, having a boot cleaning area is an ideal choice, because the weather doesn’t matter when it comes to adventure in the great outdoors.
The striking exterior clad in beautiful larch (also available in Sierra CanExel), benefits from an architectural split-level roofline, feature lighting, full-height windows and two sets of bi-fold doors.
Upon entering through a welcoming, country-style front door, you are greeted by a boot seat, plenty of storage and there’s also the dog shower / boot wash*! No need for dirty footprints traipsing through into the main living space and the easy care practical laminate flooring and wipe clean upholstery, makes it a breeze to keep clean too.
Through into the spacious open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen space, with its white panelled vaulted ceilings, there’s a wonderful warm and cosy feel. The snug, which benefits from extensive feature glazing includes a comfy love seat, providing a wonderful space to snuggle down with a good book. Through into the lounge and there’s a comfortable sofa and two cosy armchairs to sink into too.
The lounge features two sets of bi-fold doors to the front elevation which allows natural light to flood in, a fantastic opportunity for making the most of the beautiful views at Maes Mynan Park and extending the great outdoors inside.
The kitchen, includes a full array of integrated appliances and provides the perfect space to rustle up a feast. It even includes a large walk-in larder. The central workspace between the kitchen and dining area, includes a hob and overhead island extractor, that is not only practical, but also ensures the cook isn’t left out of any social gathering.
Next to the kitchen, a country-style extending dining table is over-lit by a designer box pendant light, creating a lovely relaxed space to wile away the hours over a hearty meal and a glass of wine or two!
In the master bedroom, waxed oak furniture creates a lovely homely feel and full-height windows make this ‘a room with a view’. Through into the luxurious en-suite there’s not only a bath, but a shower too and a beautiful vanity unit with counter-top basin which adds style and sophistication.
The second bedroom with white painted twin beds is equally luxurious and the main bathroom features a large walk-in shower.
Not only is the Allure Lodge a beautiful practical holiday home, it is also exudes a distinctive designer charm that is wonderfully warm and relaxing. In other words the Allure Lodge is a very desirable dream holiday home that suits a country lifestyle, perfect for owning a rural holiday retreat at Maes Mynan Holiday Park .
- BS 3632 compliant – residential specification
- 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Split pitched tiled roof (tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- Anthracite grey PVCu double glazing with 10-year frame warranty and 5-year glazing warranty
- Split level roof-line
- Two sets of bi-fold doors to the lounge area
- Full height feature glazing to the snug and master bedroom
- The Allure (as shown) is clad in larch or can also come in Sierra CanExel for easy maintenance
- Extended soffit and feature lighting to the front elevation
- Country style front door
- White panelled vaulted ceilings throughout and internal feature beam • Open-plan living space incorporating lounge, snug, dining and kitchen areas
- Snug with full height windows, skylight, love seat, beanbag, set of three rattan trunk benches, designer wall-lights and larch built-in bookshelves with feature wallpaper behind
- Entrance with dog shower / boot wash facilities*, large bench with wicker storage baskets, mirror with coat hooks, washing machine and additional storage. This model is also available with a standard utility room / entrance at no extra cost
- Lounge with two sets of bi-fold doors, Elliot style lounge suite and cottage-style white painted furniture with lime-washed tops including a coffee table, sideboard and TV unit
- Kitchen with large walk-in larder, ceramic sink and central work space between the kitchen and dining areas with five-burner hob and island extractor
- Integrated premium branded appliances including a fridge freezer, microwave, single electric oven and dishwasher
- Fitted Deli style Legno Mussel kitchen units with soft / self close doors and drawers
- The Allure (as shown) includes a Corian Burled Beach worktop
- White cottage style extending dining table with lime-washed top and benches; dining area over-lit by a designer box pendant light
- Kansas laminate flooring and chequered Lana Berry fully lined curtains and Roman blinds to the main living space
- Large master bedroom with full height windows, waxed oak kingsize bedstead, bedside cabinets, chest of drawers, freestanding gents and hanging wardrobes, large mirror and Pavilion style fuchsia upholstered chair
- En-suite with fitted 1700 bath, quadrant shower cubicle with minimalist handset and Hampton vanity unit with counter-top basin
- Factory tours available
- 10 week manufacturing timescale
- Optional Extras available at extra cost
- Bespoke options available at extra cost
- Some options are available that are alternatives to those features and these will reduce the list price – please ask for details if you like the layout and design of the Allure Lodge his lodge.
- This Allure Lodge is also available with a standard utility room instead of a dog shower / boot wash at no extra cost.
SEE MORE LODGES
As a modern holiday home, the Geneva Lodge from Aspire, offers a discreet functionality that enshrines a modern urban style, but with all the luxury you’d expect from an inspiring holiday home that’s all about relaxation. Aspire’s design team have used cool greys and mellow palettes to create a spacious welcoming holiday home, perfect for capitalising on the views offered at Maes Mynan Lodge Park.
Available to order
42 x 20
The Country Lodge from Tingdene is an ideal rural retreat for holiday living. With chic simple style and a choice of interiors, it’s easy to create your bespoke dream holiday home. The Country Lodge is packed with style and personality and the glazed front aspect with two sets of opening French doors, makes it perfect for letting in the great outdoors.
Available to order.
40' x 20'