With a vaulted ceiling and white backdrop that is balanced by warm tones and stylish soft furnishings, the Kingfisher Lodge has a sharp crisp ambience that balances a contemporary and traditional interior to create a timeless holiday lodge.
More About The Kingfisher Lodge
The Kingfisher Lodge is credited for creating the luxury lodge market and has always featured a distinctive exterior that has a full glass front fascia, French doors to the lounge and dining areas and feature lighting, all designed to let the outside in – perfect for Maes Mynan Park and the stunning views every plot offers.
Inside, vaulted ceilings create a bright and spacious feel and the contemporary interior design, alongside a fresh colour scheme in natural tones, highlighted with duck egg and royal blues, come together to create the perfect holiday home for relaxation and enjoyment.
A clever layout in the open-plan living space incorporates a fully fitted contemporary-styled ivory gloss kitchen, dining area with Turin light oak extending dining table and lounge with a comfortable sofa and armchairs; everything needed for visiting guests to relax in comfort and style.
The generous sized master bedroom has a dressing area and en-suite, and the second bedroom with twin beds, is conveniently positioned next to the stylish shower room which acts as the main bathroom.
A holiday home is a sanctuary from everyday life and a place where you can also add your personal expression. As the Kingfisher Lodge is spacious, airy and light, it offers you plenty of scope to stamp your own character on the interiors to make it truly personal to you – perfect for making your dream holiday lodge come true.
If you like the idea of creating a bespoke interior to suit your style and love the layout of the Kingfisher Lodge, this is possible too. Your dream holiday home offers you the possibility to journey beyond your everyday life, especially at Maes Mynan Park.
- Built to BS 3632 and protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof – tiles guaranteed for 40 years
- Anthracite grey PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Full glass front fascia with French doors to the lounge and dining areas
- Clad in Sierra CanExel for ease of maintenance
- Feature interior and exterior lighting
- Roof dormer over side entrance
- Contemporary ivory gloss kitchen with soft / self close doors and drawers
- Axiom walnut butchers block worktop
- Integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washer / dryer
- Stainless steel, electric double oven and hob with extractor hood
- Open Plan Communal Space
- Contemporary wall-mounted electric fire with pebbles
- Barletta style lounge suite with contrasting scatter cushions
- Bentley Designs, Turin light oak furniture including a coffee table, mirror, dining table and chairs
- Feature pendant light over dining table
- Fully lined curtains with tie backs
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the lounge and dining areas and vinyl to the kitche
- Double bedrooms with coordinating headboards and bed sets
- Dressing area to master bedroom
- Fitted wardrobes with sliding doors and freestanding bedside cabinets in both bedrooms
- Fully lined curtains to the bedrooms and Venetian blinds to the shower room and en-suite
- Wall hung floating vanity units to the shower room and en-suite bathroom
- Quadrant shower cubicle with body jets and two shower heads in the main bathroom
- Factory tours available
- 10-week manufacturing timescale
- Optional Extras available
- Bespoke options available
- Longer lengths available
- Utility room available on the larger floor plan
SEE MORE LODGES
The Country Lodge from Tingdene is an ideal rural retreat for holiday living. With chic simple style and a choice of interiors, it’s easy to create your bespoke dream holiday home. The Country Lodge is packed with style and personality and the glazed front aspect with two sets of opening French doors, makes it perfect for letting in the great outdoors.
Available to order.
40' x 20'
The Llewellyn Lodge is a brand new bespoke holiday lodge manufactured by Prestige Homeseeker specifically for Maes Mynan Park. Designed with comfort, style and minimalistic country grandeur in mind, the Llewellyn Lodge maximises the spectacular views that its location offers across the natural, nature inspiring North Wales countryside.
Available to buy now.
42 x 20 ft