The panelled walls and ceilings add a chic French feel to the inside of the Glass House Lodge, ideal for those looking for a clean lined, easy care and rusticly charming holiday home, that is inspired by industry too. A perfect choice for an old industrial site such as Maes Mynan Park, which once was a sand and gravel quarry, but now a stunning holiday park with majestic views.
More About The Glass House Lodge
The extra ceiling height in the Glass House Lodge’s architecturally inspired roof design, offers a light airy open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area which is further accentuated by the additional three roof skylights.
The main entrance door opens straight into the open plan area adjacent to the kitchen, with a boiler/cloakroom cupboard available for storing coats and outdoor shoes.
The chic kitchen is fully equipped with island area under which sits a wine cooler. Other key integrated appliances include; five burner gas hob; eye level oven; microwave; dishwasher; 50:50 fridge/freezer; and dual washer/dryer.
The L- shaped sofa in the lounge area is comfortably deluxe and doubles up as a bed settee too – ideal for those extra guests when entertaining is on the agenda.
The dining table, chairs and bench have an industrial overtone with steel and wood combined to make a versatile, but perfectly balanced entertaining space, which also features a matching sideboard, ideal for serving after dinner drinks.
The master bedroom is an amazing space with a large dressing room and beautiful ensuite bathroom. Spacious and excellently furnished, the king sized bed just oozes sumptuous luxury, ideal for a peaceful nights sleep.
The comfortable second bedroom also has plush furnishings with the main bathroom featuring a standalone bath.
The gentle greys and cream interiors throughout the Glass House Lodge ensures a timeless holiday lodge, that is luxuriously comfortable, with a hint of minimalistic French grandeur, ideal for a country holiday home at Maes Mynan Park.
- Built to British Standard 3632 – residential specification
- Timber frame structure
- 10 year structural warranty
- Fully glazed front elevation including high level windows Fully glazed front elevation including high level windows and a set of opening French doors
- Architecturally inspired roof design
- Redwood stained scandinavian loglap vertical exterior cladding (or horizontal Sierra CanExel cladding for easy maintenance).
- Anthracite grey UPVC double glazed doors and windows
- External lighting either side of the entrance door
- Vaulted panelled ceilings throughout
- Five sky lights and two exterior French doors
- Colour coordinated sofa, curtains, laminate flooring and carpets
- Dining table including four chairs and bench seat, coffee table, entertainment unit, sideboard and lamp table
- Fully fitted kitchen with island unit including five burner gas hob, eye level oven, microwave, dishwasher, 50:50 fridge/freezer, dual washer/dryer and wine cooler
- Three skylights over the open plan kitchen and lounge areas
- Separate boiler room with coat hooks for housing energy efficient A Rated boiler
- Radiators and central heating throughout
- Colour co-coordinator L- shaped sofa (which includes bed settee) and large comfortable armchair
- Rustic industrial style dining table, with 4 chairs and bench (seating for 6)
- TV points in lounge and both bedrooms
- Fully tiled ensuite bathroom to the Master Bedroom with large 1400 mm shower
- 5 ft king sized bed with large fabric headboard in Master Bedroom, wooden bedside tables, drawer set, mirror and chair
- Specially designed dressing room to Master bedroom with hanging room, shelving and full length dressing mirror
- Double bed to the second bedroom
- Fully tiled main bathroom with freestanding bath with mixer shower tap
- Laminate flooring in the kitchen, dining and hall.
- Carpet in bedrooms
- Cushion flooring in the main bathroom and master bedroom ensuite
- 12 week manufactures order time
- Prestige Factory visits available by appointment
- Optional extras available
- Bespoke version available
- Longer versions available
- Available to order
SEE MORE LODGES
The Llewelyn Lodge is a brand new bespoke holiday lodge manufactured by Prestige Homeseeker available to order, specifically for Maes Mynan Park. Designed with comfort, style and minimalist country grandeur in mind, the Llewelyn Lodge maximises the spectacular views that its location offers across the natural, nature inspiring North Wales countryside.
Available to Order.
42 x 20 ft
The crisp, clean and homely appearance of the Muskoka Lodge provides you with a sense of spaciousness, serenity and peace. With the interior design based on the awe-inspiring Muskoka District in Canada, the interior can reflect the exterior when based at Maes Mynan Holiday Park as you gaze over the beautiful Welsh rolling hills and distant towering mountains.
Available to order.
40' x 20'