The panelled walls and ceilings add a chic French feel to the inside of the Glass House Lodge, ideal for those looking for a clean lined, easy care and rusticly charming holiday home, that is inspired by industry too. A perfect choice for an old industrial site such as Maes Mynan Park, which once was a sand and gravel quarry, but now a stunning holiday park with majestic views.
More About The Glass House Lodge
The extra ceiling height in the Glass House Lodge’s architecturally inspired roof design, offers a light airy open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area which is further accentuated by the additional three roof skylights.
The main entrance door opens straight into the open plan area adjacent to the kitchen, with a boiler/cloakroom cupboard available for storing coats and outdoor shoes.
The chic kitchen is fully equipped with island area under which sits a wine cooler. Other key integrated appliances include; five burner gas hob; eye level oven; microwave; dishwasher; 50:50 fridge/freezer; and dual washer/dryer.
The L- shaped sofa in the lounge area is comfortably deluxe and doubles up as a bed settee too – ideal for those extra guests when entertaining is on the agenda.
The dining table, chairs and bench have an industrial overtone with steel and wood combined to make a versatile, but perfectly balanced entertaining space, which also features a matching sideboard, ideal for serving after dinner drinks.
The master bedroom is an amazing space with a large dressing room and beautiful ensuite bathroom. Spacious and excellently furnished, the king sized bed just oozes sumptuous luxury, ideal for a peaceful nights sleep.
The comfortable second bedroom also has plush furnishings with the main bathroom featuring a standalone bath.
The gentle greys and cream interiors throughout the Glass House Lodge ensures a timeless holiday lodge, that is luxuriously comfortable, with a hint of minimalistic French grandeur, ideal for a country holiday home at Maes Mynan Park.
- Built to British Standard 3632 – residential specification
- Timber frame structure
- 10 year structural warranty
- Fully glazed front elevation including high level windows Fully glazed front elevation including high level windows and a set of opening French doors
- Architecturally inspired roof design
- Redwood stained scandinavian loglap vertical exterior cladding (or horizontal Sierra CanExel cladding for easy maintenance).
- Anthracite grey UPVC double glazed doors and windows
- External lighting either side of the entrance door
- Vaulted panelled ceilings throughout
- Five sky lights and two exterior French doors
- Colour coordinated sofa, curtains, laminate flooring and carpets
- Dining table including four chairs and bench seat, coffee table, entertainment unit, sideboard and lamp table
- Fully fitted kitchen with island unit including five burner gas hob, eye level oven, microwave, dishwasher, 50:50 fridge/freezer, dual washer/dryer and wine cooler
- Three skylights over the open plan kitchen and lounge areas
- Separate boiler room with coat hooks for housing energy efficient A Rated boiler
- Radiators and central heating throughout
- Colour co-coordinator L- shaped sofa (which includes bed settee) and large comfortable armchair
- Rustic industrial style dining table, with 4 chairs and bench (seating for 6)
- TV points in lounge and both bedrooms
- Fully tiled ensuite bathroom to the Master Bedroom with large 1400 mm shower
- 5 ft king sized bed with large fabric headboard in Master Bedroom, wooden bedside tables, drawer set, mirror and chair
- Specially designed dressing room to Master bedroom with hanging room, shelving and full length dressing mirror
- Double bed to the second bedroom
- Fully tiled main bathroom with freestanding bath with mixer shower tap
- Laminate flooring in the kitchen, dining and hall.
- Carpet in bedrooms
- Cushion flooring in the main bathroom and master bedroom ensuite
- 12 week manufactures order time
- Prestige Factory visits available by appointment
- Optional extras available
- Bespoke version available
- Longer versions available
- Available to order
SEE MORE HOLIDAY HOMES
Many of us enjoy designing our own homes, so why should that not be the case for our holiday homes too? Here at Maes Mynan Park we work with a number of lodge manufacturers in a way that allows you to bespoke your luxury lodge to suit your style, needs and chosen lodge plot. By tailoring existing models, you have a choice of floor plan layouts, fabrics, front elevation window design, furnishings and kitchens. Is it time for you to take the next step and create your very own dream holiday home that is a bespoke lodge just for you?
If Yes, please get in touch to discuss your requirements on 07836522444.
This 2018 ABI Beaumont for sale is in excellent condition. Although pre-owned it has hardly been used and offers a stunning luxury holiday home on Maes Mynan Holiday Park, if ‘getting away from it all’ is exactly what you are looking for. Price does not include decking, allowing you to make the decision on style, size and whether to complete your deck with a full glass balustrade to capitalise on its south facing location.
42' x 14'