The Bella Vista Lodge interiors are inspired and creative.
With a feature stone wall, artisan style accessories and a clever wood designed partition in the entrance hall, a luxury holiday home is born.
The Bella Vista Lodge is versatile, comfortable, relaxing and the perfect countryside retreat for Maes Mynan Park.
More About The Bella Vista Lodge
The Bella Vista Lodge features overhanging eaves and a dormer style recessed entrance, giving this holiday home a stylish contemporary exterior.
As soon as you enter the Bella Vista you are wowed by the warmth of the thermowood vertical brise-soleil partition, which cleverly separates the entrance hall and utility space from the open plan lounge, dining and kitchen layout. This textured design feature, is a clever statement to the quality interiors you will find throughout the Bella Vista Lodge.
A spacious open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area, with vaulted ceilings and fully glazed front facing windows, maximises the feeling of airiness and space in this contemporary lodge.
The stone slip panelled feature wall sets off the natural wood topped long length sideboard in subtle shades of grey and offers a clever design feature for positioning the TV alongside extra display or storage space too. The neutral grey tones and textures of the Bella Vista Lodge interior are offset with touches of blush pink in accent cushions to make this an inspiring unique luxury holiday home.
The high gloss white integrated kitchen, with contrasting dark grey island hosts a stainless steel five gas burner hob, enhances the feeling of space in this open plan area. The contemporary dining table and four chairs also adds to the lightness of the communal area.
The luxurious bedrooms offer plenty of space and comfortable boutique style furnishings ensure a deluxe finish.
The master bedroom features a recessed dressing table. The ensuite bathroom is reached via a dressing room area that features two large floor to ceiling built in wardrobes. The king sized bed has a large fabric headboard, with discreet overhead reading lights and the grey tones of the natural wood bedside tables complement the dressing table too.
The second double bedroom also features a king size bed with large fabric headboard, overhead reading lights and modern bedside tables. The clever use of space in the second bedroom incorporates a ‘dressing room’ area that includes a dressing table and walk in wardrobe.
The main bathroom is tiled with overhead shower and a large designer double sink.
For cosy dreamy holidays that offer a touch of glamour and a luxury holiday lifestyle made simple, the Bella Vista Lodge has so much to give.
Video of The Bella Vista Lodge
- Fully glazed front elevation including french doors & high level windows
- External cladding in Sierra CanExel gives a stylish & contemporary finish
- Built to British Standard 3632 – residential specification
- Timber frame structure
- 10 year manufacturers structural warranty
- Anthracite grey UPVC double glazed doors and windows
- Dorma & recessed entrance door
- Overhanging eaves
- Energy efficient A Rated boiler with radiators and central heating throughout
- Vaulted ceiling to lounge, kitchen and diner with LED spotlights
- Thermowood vertical brise-soleil partition in entrance hall
- Colour coordinated sofa, curtains and carpets
- Laminate flooring to kitchen and dining area
- Dining table with four chairs & coffee table
- Fully fitted kitchen with island unit
- TV points in lounge and both bedrooms
- 5 ft bed in Master Bedroom with large fabric headboard and overhead integrated reading lighting, 2 bedside tables, built in dressing table in recess and two large built in wardrobes in walkway to ensuite bathroom.
- Concealed spacious ensuite to the Master Bedroom with tiled corner shower
- Large double second bedroom with king sized bed, recessed dressing room and walking wardrobe
- Bath with overhead shower in main bathroom
- 12 week manufactures order time
- Optional extras available
- Bespoke options available
- Available in a 22ft wide version, along with other internal configurations
- Available to order
SEE MORE LODGES
The Llewellyn Lodge is a brand new bespoke holiday lodge manufactured by Prestige Homeseeker specifically for Maes Mynan Park. Designed with comfort, style and minimalistic country grandeur in mind, the Llewellyn Lodge maximises the spectacular views that its location offers across the natural, nature inspiring North Wales countryside.
Available to buy now.
42 x 20 ft
This bright and comfortable Wessex Classic Lodge from Omar, is perfect for getting away from it all! With its unique character, large windows, two sliding doors to the front elevation plus an internal open plan minimalist interior design, it is an ideal holiday home for lapping up the natural beauty of the countryside at Maes Mynan Park.
Available to order.
40 x 20 ft