The Wessex Spinney Lodge by Omar, has a distinctive interior design to maximise its country theme. With rural inspired wallpapers, furnishings and plenty of light, this airy holiday lodge is a perfect country holiday retreat. However, the Spinney doesn’t forget the practicalities of everyday life and we love the wall cubby niches in both bedrooms for integrated lighting and USB charging points – perfect for today’s digital essentials.
More About The Spinney Lodge
The exterior styling of the Wessex Spinney Lodge has a lovely welcoming feel with cottage-style front door, full-height windows and CanExel, Ced’R-Vue, 9” lap cladding in Sierra. The front elevation features an overhanging eaves, a large sliding patio door and three full length windows, enhance the country lodge feel of this holiday lodge, whilst offering maximum light to the interior.
The main entrance door opens up into the kitchen space, but cleverly, the entrance hall is separated from the lounge and dining area via a central wall that features a window to ensure light flows throughout the semi-open plan communal areas. There is a convenient country-style hall bench and a mirror with coat hooks to the left of the door, whilst the practical galley style kitchen is located to the right.
The kitchen area is excellently equipped and has a full complement of integrated luxury branded appliances and soft cream country style kitchen units, Louvre Jade tiling and a ceramic sink. The window features a roman blind in pretty mallard design fabric to finish off the rustic chic interiors. Integrated luxury appliances include electric oven, 5-burner gas hob, chimney extractor, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and wine cooler.
The lounge /dining area has a woodland feel created by a wallpapered feature wall that showcases stacked logs. The false chimney breast with distressed oak mantelpiece and an electric stove set on a tiled hearth, sits before a comfortable sofa and two country inspired wingback-style armchairs that feature stag printed fabric – perfect for cosy relaxation.
The rustic dining table and benches are over-lit by a designer, industrial pendant light that creates a relaxed, casual feel, essentials for holiday dining with family and friends.
The master bedroom makes a striking impression with a feature wood papered wall, cubby wall niches and four-poster bed, designer lighting, dressing chest, wardrobes and bedside cabinets. Two different options are available for the boutique style en-suite; the model in the photographs includes a wet-room area with a freestanding bath and separate shower, but there’s also a standard shower room model if that’s your preference.
The second bedroom with twin 3ft beds, oak furniture and roman blinds in a pretty hare design. There are also feature wall cubby holes for bedtime reading material and you will also find USB points, integrated lights and power points, all, essential for charging your phone, iPad or plugging in your alarm clock.
The family shower room is conveniently situated close to the second bedroom and includes a heated towel rail, contemporary vanity unit with countertop basin and minimalist shower column. It’s comfort and style will suit everyone.
Home from home. That’s how the character of The Spinney Lodge wants you to feel. Its cosy unique contemporary design features will inspire any escape to the country – perfect for the rustic location of Maes Mynan Park, where woodland walks, nature, beautiful scenery and the great outdoors are only a step away in a designated AONB area.
- Built to British residential standard BS 3632
- 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof (tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- Anthracite grey PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty and 5-year glazing warranty)
- Sierra CanExel, Ced’R-Vue, 9” lap cladding
- Composite, cottage-style front door
- Patio doors to the lounge and full height windows to the dining area
- Feature fisherman’s wall lantern to the front door
- Vaulted cream panelled ceilings throughout
- Mexicano Oak internal doors with black iron door handles
- Laminate flooring to the living space and hessian backed carpet with underlay to the bedrooms
- Feature wall to the lounge with designer wallpaper and false chimney breast with distressed oak mantel and electric stove set on a tiled hearth
- • Belfield 3-seater wingback-style sofa in Glencoe Fraser Gold, two wingback-style armchairs in Fryetts Glencoe natural stone and matching light shades (suite designed exclusively for Wessex)
- Curved metal and wood designer bookshelves
- Rustic dining table and benches over-lit by a designer industrial pendant light
- Fully lined curtains and Roman blinds to the lounge / dining area in Andiamo Collection, Lorenza Avocado
- Semi-open-plan Kitchen with borrowed light from the main living space and central island with slide & hide single oven, 5-burner hob and chimney extractor
- Integrated luxury branded appliances including fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and wine cooler
- Legno Mussel ‘Brandon’ style kitchen units, Roman blind in Mallard design fabric, Louvre Jade tiling and ceramic sink
- Kettle interiors large hall bench with storage baskets and white painted oak mirror with hooks
- Master bedroom with four poster bed, dressing chest, mirror, wardrobes and bedside cabinets
- Feature lighting above the bed, panelled walls and wall niches (with in-set lights and USB points) to the master bedroom
- Wet room area to the en-suite with freestanding bath and separate shower with overhead soaker, heated towel rail and contemporary vanity unit with counter-top basin (standard shower room option available)
- Second bedroom with wall niches (with in-set lights and USB points), Roman blinds in hare design fabric and oak furniture including twin beds, wardrobes and a mirror
- Family shower room with heated towel rail, contemporary vanity unit with countertop basin and minimalist, thermostatic shower column
- Showground and factory tours available
- 12 week order lead time
- Optional Extras available
- Bespoke options available
SEE MORE LODGES
As a modern holiday home, the Geneva Lodge from Aspire, offers a discreet functionality that enshrines a modern urban style, but with all the luxury you’d expect from an inspiring holiday home that’s all about relaxation. Aspire’s design team have used cool greys and mellow palettes to create a spacious welcoming holiday home, perfect for capitalising on the views offered at Maes Mynan Lodge Park.
Available to order
42 x 20
The Country Lodge from Tingdene is an ideal rural retreat for holiday living. With chic simple style and a choice of interiors, it’s easy to create your bespoke dream holiday home. The Country Lodge is packed with style and personality and the glazed front aspect with two sets of opening French doors, makes it perfect for letting in the great outdoors.
Available to order.
40' x 20'