The Madeira Lodge from Aspire Park & Leisure Homes offers a truly chic oasis that includes a designer holiday home with timeless interiors and a relaxing calming charm – perfect for quality downtime staycations and weekend getaways any time of the year.
More About Madeira Lodge
The Madeira Lodge blends chic comfort and style with a spacious practical free flowing space that is ideal for holidays and special downtime retreats.
With full width bi-fold doors to the front aspect of this holiday lodge, Aspire’s Madeira Lodge offers holiday homeowners the chance to absorb the natural beauty of the great outdoors from the open plan holiday living space, perfect for all Maes Mynan Park lodge plots, which offer 360′ panoramic vistas.
With practicality high on the agenda, as well as comfort, charm and natural wood finishes, the Madeira Lodge offers stylish interiors that will appeal to everyone.
On entering the Madeira Lodge, you will notice the vaulted ceiling and recessed spotlights as well as the floor to ceiling Douglas Fir timber louvres that separate the entrance hall from the open plan lounge, dining and kitchen areas, whilst to the right, behind a light oak doorway, you will find a utility room that offers plenty of space for walking boots, wellies and outdoor coats. The utility room also includes storage cupboards, sink and worktop, integrated washer/dryer and ample room for a dog bed.
Moving into the carpeted lounge you will find two 3-seater sofas, a fireplace with log burner effect electric fire, complementing grey painted and solid wood coffee table and an occasional accent chair – all positioned before the full width front aspect bi-fold doors.
Vaulted ceilings enhance the spacious feel of this open plan holiday lodge, with a fully equipped kitchen, stone shaker style cupboards, integrated appliances and natural oak wood effect worktops. The kitchen island houses the one and a half bowl sinks and drainer and the 2 wooden legged bar stools offer convenient extra dining space for a quick snack, breakfast or an early morning coffee.
The dining table is grey with solid wood top and 6 plush button back fabric covered chairs. Lighting includes a brushed steel pendant over the dining table. Both the kitchen and dining areas include laminate flooring.
The carpeted main bedroom with its en-suite shower room, is comfortably furnished with a 5 ft king-sized bed divan with a memory foam and pocket sprung mattress, luxury sheets and covers and complementing fabric headboard, two bed-side cabinets with solid wood tops, two pendant bedside lights, dressing table, mirror and matching stool, large double freestanding wardrobe, painted chest of drawers, tall mirror and hand finished roman blinds and coordinating cushions.
The second double bedroom offers similar comfort, making it easy for guests to enjoy their stay too.
Taking inspiration from the beautiful island of Madeira, Aspire have created a designer holiday lodge that offers the perfect hub for holidays and family gatherings.
- Sierra CanExel exterior panelling
- Anthracite windows and doors
- Two double bedrooms; two bathrooms (at 44’ x 22’ as displayed – other sizes and room arrangements are available)
- Vaulted ceiling living areas
- Louvred feature wall in Douglas Fir
- Luxurious deep pile premium carpet
- Tall designer feature radiators throughout
- Electric log burner fire and mantle with integrated media compartment
- Hand crafted curtains to bi-fold doors with coordinated cushions + wooden Venetian blinds to smaller windows
- Brushed steel pendant light
- Storage cupboards in shaker style with stainless steel handles
- Natural oak effect worktop
- Breakfast island with 2 wooden legged bar stools
- Integrated appliances: 4 burner stainless steel gas hob, single oven, built in microwave, curved glass extractor, 70/30 fridge freezer, wine cooler, dishwasher
- Feature wine glass and bottle display unit
- Dining table + 6 fabric chairs
- Family bathroom and master en-suite with walk-in shower, wall hung soft-close vanity unit and mirrored wall cabinet with light
- Solid wood top furniture
- Built in accordance with BS3632:2015 Residential Specification
- Available in sizes from 44′ x 22′ and upwards for both 2 or 3 bedroom arrangements
- Bespoke options available
Please contact us for an up-to-date price for this lodge.
SEE MORE LODGES
The Sequoia caravan is Europa’s flagship holiday home, and is built in Hull where many premium static caravan manufacturers are based in the UK. This Holiday Home offers a light and airy spacious open plan lounge, with dining area opposite a wrap around kitchen area. The master bedroom boasts a 5ft bed and plenty of storage, making lazy weekends away from it all easy.
Arriving on our showground in April 2021. Choice of static caravan plots available.
42' x 13'
The Modena Lodge from Aspire Park and Leisure Homes is a unique holiday home with interiors that have been inspired by the elegance of the Italian city of Modena, which is known for its famous architecture. The thinking behind this creative lodge design from Aspire is to provide you with a glimpse of the cities fascinating style, heritage and sophistication, perfect for a boutique style holiday home.
Available to order.
45' x 22'