Taking its name from the medieval Princes of Wales, who once owned the land that is now Maes Mynan Park, The Llewellyn Lodge is a holiday lodge with key features to suit the great outdoors, whatever the weather. Perfectly located to maximise the amazing views across the Welsh countryside, this unique holiday lodge offers a living picture from the comfort of an armchair, as well as from seating on the decking outside.
More About The Llewellyn Lodge
The Llewellyn Lodge offers a welcoming holiday space that is both beautiful and simply styled for maximum comfort and practicality. It’s been designed in a way that allows you to add your own personality too.
With pale greys and neutral pastel shades throughout, The Llewellyn Lodge offers a calming spaciousness ambience, ideal for any holiday home.
High-vaulted panelled ceiling over the open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area, long side windows and two sets of French doors to the front elevation, amplify the plentiful light and brighten up an already airy space that capitalises on the magical countryside views across Maes Mynan Park.
The entrance area features two large doors to the right, behind which there is a secret ‘bootility’ where you will find a washing machine and condensing dryer under a work surface that also has shelving for extra storage. On the left of the entrance door, you will find a comfortable full-length bench, ideal for sitting down and taking off your walking boots after a long walk in the beautiful countryside. Hang your coat on the hooks above and if you have a dog let them dry off under the bench in front of the hidden radiator.
The grey country style kitchen features an island and three wooden shelving units that sit alongside integrated grey wall cupboards. The 4 burner gas hob sits above the integrated single oven, whilst the island maximises the space available for cooking and baking, as well as doubling up as a breakfast bar too. Two comfortable high backed chairs make the breakfast bar area complete with an overhead three-light copper artisan styled light that will always brighten up your day.
The lounge decor includes a comfortable sofa with elegant wooden legs in a bluey grey shade and two cosy armchairs in complementing striped fabric, all of which are positioned in front of a welcoming traditional fireplace with electric style log burner which sits against a grey feature panelled wall.
The open aspect of the front elevation, with two sets of opening French windows and nearly floor-length windows to each side, makes it easy to lap up the natural beauty of the outside world from the comfort of your armchair, whilst the extra overhang to the front outside elevation offers subtle integrated LED lighting at night.
The stylish chic bedrooms and bathrooms are an extra bonus, all benefiting from timeless colour palettes to maximise light, whilst achieving space-enhancing effects that are accessorised with natural wooden furniture. The neutral coloured feature walls in both bedrooms optimise their calming and relaxing ambience.
The Llewellyn Lodge is a fresh and modern lodge that embraces country living with traditional and minimalistic overtones, making it the perfect holiday home for those looking for a special retreat that offers home from home comforts that don’t compromise on space and style.
If being in the country suits you, our Llewellyn Lodge is an ideal choice for your holiday home. It offers simple practical solutions that suit the great outdoors in a way that doesn’t detract from the great views accessible from the comfort of your armchair!
What more could you ask for when considering a holiday home that oozes a charm that is peaceful and relaxing all in one, as well as a calm and clutter-free holiday lifestyle, where the great outdoors and connecting with nature is only a step away.
Get in touch to book a viewing – we’d love to show you around.
Video of The Llewellyn Lodge
- Vaulted ceiling to lounge, kitchen and diner
- Two sets of French doors to the front elevation
- Overhanging eaves with discreet lighting to the external front elevation
- Colour coordinated curtains, blinds and carpets
- Fully fitted country style kitchen with four burner gas hob, built under oven and integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Centre island/breakfast bar with two high backed chairs
- Utility cupboard with under counter washing machine, condensing dryer, hooks, shelves and boot drying area under boiler
- Solid wood dining table top with four painted white chairs
- One large comfortable sofa and two armchairs – both in a classical design
- Coffee table and lamp table also feature in the lounge area
- Fireplace mantel and, electric log burner style fire
- 5ft King sized bed in master bedroom with gas lift under-bed storage
- Freestanding bedroom furniture which includes large wardrobe, mirror, dressing table, dressing stool and bedside tables
- Ensuite bathroom with tiled corner shower and heated towel rail
- Bath in main bathroom with overhead shower and heated towel rail
- Wall mirrors in both bathrooms
- TV points in lounge and master bedroom
- Energy efficient A Rated boiler with radiators and central heating throughout
- Built to British Standard 3632 – residential specification
- Timber frame structure
- 10 year structural warranty
- Horizontal Sierra Canexel Cladding to the exterior for easy maintenance
- Anthracite grey UPVC double glazed doors and windows
- Large decking in complementing grey composite board and handrail with two lockable gates (ideal for dog owners) to front and side. Steps down into the side garden area
SEE MORE LODGES
The Country Lodge from Tingdene is an ideal rural retreat for holiday living. With chic simple style and a choice of interiors, it’s easy to create your bespoke dream holiday home. The Country Lodge is packed with style and personality and the glazed front aspect with two sets of opening French doors, makes it perfect for letting in the great outdoors.
Available to order.
40' x 20'
The Llewellyn Lodge is a brand new bespoke holiday lodge manufactured by Prestige Homeseeker specifically for Maes Mynan Park. Designed with comfort, style and minimalistic country grandeur in mind, the Llewellyn Lodge maximises the spectacular views that its location offers across the natural, nature inspiring North Wales countryside.
Available to buy now.
42 x 20 ft