If luxury is something you aspire to enjoy, La Belle Maison Lodge from Pathfinder Homes is the perfect choice for a versatile, desirable holiday home, that offers you maximum comfort and style for country living whilst ensuing a the panoramic views in a designated Area of Outstanding Beauty are not lost at Maes Mynan Park.
More About La Belle Maison Lodge
Light and airy is the feeling you get when you walk inside La Belle Maison Lodge from Pathfinder Homes, as natural daylight streams in through the floor length windows, French doors to the front elevation and rooflight Velux windows.
The clever entrance hall area has a hidden space for the washer dryer, coat hooks and boiler and even includes a seat for taking off those walking shoes!
Soft luxurious furnishings add to the wonders of the open plan living space which includes a large 3 seater sofa & two large, sumptuous armchairs. There is also an opulent chesterfield style, button back foot stool which doubles as a table with an additional serving tray. All feature rounded, shabby chic castor style feet.
The main living area glazing includes two Velux windows fitted above the dining table and a large window to the side, with the gable end featuring two French doors, framed with two full length windows either side. This has been designed to allow natural light to flow into the room and bring the great outdoors, indoors, to maximise the nature inspired views of this country retreat, something that is ideal for Maes Mynan Park which is located in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty – ‘The Arcadia of Wales’. .
A distinctive and mesmerising electric stove, with 3 glazed panels to ensure maximum realism, stands in the corner to the front of the living room area. So on cooler days you can enjoy the panoramic views outside whilst feeling comforted by the warm glow of your freestanding log style burner.
The dining furniture & side board is finished in a soft oak and features elegantly shaped finishes, with furnishings in a complementary pastel palette of blush tones.
The fully integrated kitchen includes dishwasher, fridge freezer, cooker and microwave, as well as a centre island that doubles as a breakfast bar, brings new meaning to a galley kitchen which is stylised for functionality in a French palette of colours for the kitchen units. A hanging stainless steel pan rack also hangs above the centre island, making it ideal for hanging pans, utensils and herbs – all important for creating your own chic country living style.
The twin room is spoilt for space, with 2 large single beds, a fitted wardrobe and a dressing table ideally placed under the picture window. An extra door leads to the en-suite bathroom which is beautifully presented with vintage style bath and overhead shower.
The master bedroom is situated at the back of the lodge and is akin to a luxury French ‘boudoir. A king sized Lucile Bed sits against an embossed feature wall and offers the ideal place to sleep, relax and unwind. This bedroom is extremely spacious, accommodating, two built-in wardrobes with wooden doors, and a grand French style dressing table and chair, with the added French doors, the extra light highlights the sumptuous nature of this bedroom.
The master bedroom’s luxury en suite is slightly partitioned off; providing privacy and space all in one. Vaulted ceilings highlight the feeling of space and the fully glazed overhead rainfall shower offers indulgent luxury as a bonus, whilst the separate toilet cubicle offers additional seclusion. This en-suite also features a Corian vanity unit fully equipped with double freestanding basins.
The floors throughout the main living areas and bedrooms of La Belle Maison Lodge are finished with a washed, distressed effect laminate flooring in shades of grey and white which run through to the natural grain, allowing the continuity of flooring to emphasise the sophistication of the simple but effective decor within this beautifully finished holiday lodge.
The French styled interiors are amplified by the white panelled vaulted ceilings throughout, making this luxury holiday lodge the perfect retreat for holiday home owners wanting that extra French chic that oozes country charm.
- Built to BS3632:2015 residential standard
- Timber frame structure
- 10 year structural warranty
- Anthracite Grey uPVC windows and doors
- 2 sets of French doors off the lounge
- 1 set of French doors off the master bedroom
- 2 large Velux windows over dining/lounge area
- Externa lodgel finish in ‘Sierra’ Canexcel cladding for ease of maintenance
- Beautiful distressed laminate flooring throughout (exc. En-suite shower and bathroom)
- Tongue and groove white ceilings throughout living areas and bedrooms to maximise the airy feeling offered by the vaulted ceilings.
- Idyllic pastel-nude colour scheme throughout.
- Tv points in lounge, and both bedrooms
- Spacious 4 seater sofa & 2 large armchairs in lounge for maximum comfort
- Freestanding corner electric wood-burning stove
- Oak dining suite and sideboard
- High end Kitchen and bar area & ceiling hanging stainless steel pan rack
- Large designer, fully tiled en-suite shower room in an indulgent grey polished finish to Master bedroom with Waterfall Shower fitted into roof window, with a separate room for the toilet.
- King sized Lucile Bedstead in Master Bedroom
- Embossed feature wall behind bed in Master Bedroom
- Ladies dressing table with Chateau style mirror and 2 built in wardrobes in Master Bedroom
- Second bedroom includes 2 x 3ft twin beds with large fabric headboards , 2 bedside tables and a built in wardrobe
- En-suite bathroom to 2nd twin bed bedroom includes a free standing vintage style bath with overhead shower
- Combi boiler and central heating throughout
- Bespoke options available
- Optional extras available
- Pathfinder factory tour by prior appointment possible
- Available to order
SEE MORE LODGES
The Llewellyn Lodge is a brand new bespoke holiday lodge manufactured by Prestige Homeseeker specifically for Maes Mynan Park. Designed with comfort, style and minimalistic country grandeur in mind, the Llewellyn Lodge maximises the spectacular views that its location offers across the natural, nature inspiring North Wales countryside.
Available to buy now.
42 x 20 ft
This bright and comfortable Wessex Classic Lodge from Omar, is perfect for getting away from it all! With its unique character, large windows, two sliding doors to the front elevation plus an internal open plan minimalist interior design, it is an ideal holiday home for lapping up the natural beauty of the countryside at Maes Mynan Park.
Available to order.
40 x 20 ft