Thanks to a combination of beautiful, yet highly durable, Thermowood exterior, or Sierra CanExel panelling for easy maintenance, the Keepers Lodge and its comfortable country-themed interior, is the perfect holiday home choice for those looking to escape to the country and nestle down into the beautiful countryside.
More About The Keepers Lodge
The open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area, much like the rest of the home, features wooden accents, that includes a timber-clad feature walls and beautiful oak dining table and chairs.
The lounge boasts an Optimist, smoke effect, log stove, which sits in a huge fireplace accentuated by a real grey flagstone hearth. This living space is perfect for cozy nights in front of the fire, enjoying a drink or two, or great read, while absorbing the natural beauty of the great outdoors through the huge glazed windows to the front elevation, something that Maes Mynan Park offers in abundance.
The entrance hall offers secret practicality with two discreet large floor-to-ceiling cupboards. One, for coats, shoes and boots and one, to hide away the washer/dryer and other bits and pieces. There is also an oak desk, complete with all the wiring essentials for iPads, phones and computers.
The large master bedroom has everything you would expect, including a 5ft bed, chunky oak bedside cabinets and dressing table with stool. There is a surprise too! A walk-through wardrobe with built-in floor-to-ceiling shelving and hanging space and a large chest of drawers, all leading to the immaculate en-suite shower room.
Bedroom two is designed to make the most of every inch of space, with two sets of beautifully finished oak bunk beds, an artisan style chest of drawers to emphasise this holiday lodge’s rustic designer country themed interior, right through to the two built in wardrobes that maximises storage.
The main bathroom has a second shower and a free standing roll top bath with chrome feet – just perfect for a long hot soak after a day spent outdoors in the country.
As Pathfinders Homes says “This stunning country lodge is aptly named because once you’ve seen it for yourself, it will most certainly be finders keepers!”
- Built to BS3632:2015 residential standards
- Timber fame build
- Thermowood shiplap cladding
- Anthracite grey uPVC windows, doors, fascias and soffits
- Huge fireplace with solid wood mantelpiece and natural grey flagstone hearth
- Optimist, smoke effect log stove
- Feature walls– natural, oak engineered, behind fire and breakfast bar area
- All integrated appliances including a built-in wine cooler
- Natural finish wooden doors
- Natural oak engineered wood flooring to inner hallway and kitchen
- Designer pelmets in wool-mix fabrics on some windows
- Centre glass island cooker hood
- King-size bed in master bedroom
- Chunky oak dressing table and mirror
- Two sets of wooden bunk beds in the second bedroom or option for twin 3ft beds
- Optional extras available
- Bespoke options available
- Factory tour by prior appointment at Pathfinder Homes
- Available to order
SEE MORE LODGES
The Llewelyn Lodge is a brand new bespoke holiday lodge manufactured by Prestige Homeseeker available to order, specifically for Maes Mynan Park. Designed with comfort, style and minimalist country grandeur in mind, the Llewelyn Lodge maximises the spectacular views that its location offers across the natural, nature inspiring North Wales countryside.
Available to Order.
42 x 20 ft
The crisp, clean and homely appearance of the Muskoka Lodge provides you with a sense of spaciousness, serenity and peace. With the interior design based on the awe-inspiring Muskoka District in Canada, the interior can reflect the exterior when based at Maes Mynan Holiday Park as you gaze over the beautiful Welsh rolling hills and distant towering mountains.
Available to order.
40' x 20'