Contemporary interiors to reflect its name, the Geneva Lodge from Aspire Park & Leisure Homes, is a true testament to the designer styling that exudes a discrete minimalist ambience, a twist of urban overtone and an airy spaciousness that captures the vistas and cosmopolitan vibe one expects from the city that gave this holiday lodge its name.
Step inside with a virtual tour here.
More About Geneva Lodge
The Aspire Geneva Lodge offers a cool urban vibe that suits those who prefer minimalist interiors in grey overtones for their holiday home.
With their trade mark designer details, Aspire have mixed a contemporary interior with greys and off whites to create a comfortable, but well planned holiday space for the discerning holiday homeowner for the Geneva Lodge.
The plots at Maes Mynan Park all benefit from fabulous hillside views with green pastures and woodland, so it’s easy to trick yourself into thinking you are in the ‘Swiss Alps’, especially as the old farmers once called the place ‘Little Switzerland’. This Aspire Lodge is therefore befitting of its name – Geneva Lodge – when located on Maes Mynan Park!
The exterior of the Geneva Lodge boasts a large expanse of glass, with two French doors to the front aspect and a corner full length window to maximise the views. In addition, the pitched roof extends to form an overhang, adding a great feature, which is enhanced by the additional four recessed spot lights. A further two up + down lights above the French doors will offer an extra warm glow on dark nights.
The entrance hall welcomes you with recessed ceiling spotlights, a two tone grey bench with coat hooks above and feature wall and shelving. To separate the entrance from the open plan airy and comfortable lounge kitchen and dining area, there is laminate flooring and a feature stand alone shelving unit that is an extra nod at the designer details of this fashionable urban style holiday lodge.
The lounge has a vaulted ceiling with exposed timber ridge beam, recessed spotlights and 2 French doors that offer ample opportunity to bring the great views indoors. Superior fabric curtains complement the large grey corner sofa and accent chair. The other windows are dressed with feature roller blinds that fit neatly into the recess to maintain the minimalist feeling of this modern lodge. The coffee table, media unit and display unit, all sit upon deep pile carpet and the wall mounted pebble effect electric fire is positioned perfectly between the wall hung bookcase and concrete effect feature wall that’s located behind the media TV unit.
The kitchen & dining areas benefit from the vaulted ceilings and timber ridge beam to offer an light airy space for entertaining. The integrated appliances located in the grey two tone cupboards include 5 burner hob, island extractor, single oven, microwave, 70/30 fridge freezer and washing machine. The one and half bowl sink is perfect for accommodating the dishes and there is a stone effect worktop and splash back. The complementing wood and grey dining suite includes 6 comfortable fabric chairs in grey. Laminated flooring features throughout the kitchen and dining areas.
The main bedroom offers comfort and style in modern two tone greys from the recessed roman blinds, right through to the bedside furniture and fabric headboard. The king-sized bed includes a memory foam and pocket sprung mattress with luxury sheets and covers – think boutique hotel rooms and you are halfway there, especially with the luxurious ensuite bathroom.
As the Geneva Lodge can be adapted to suit your style and needs, having a larger model is also possible.
- Sierra CanExel exterior panelling
- Anthracite windows and doors
- Two double bedrooms; two bathrooms (at 42’x20’ as displayed – other sizes and room arrangements are available)
- Vaulted ceiling living areas
- Large windows and French doors across full width of front gable with angled frontage for panoramic views
- Grey washed oak effect laminate flooring and luxurious deep pile premium carpet
- Feature shuttered concrete effect walls and feature tiled kitchen upstand
- Vaulted entrance with metal and timber A-frame open bookshelf
- Modern horizontal panelled grey timber internal doors
- Two-tone grey and white soft-close handle-less door kitchen cupboards with thin profile worktops
- Integrated kitchen appliances including fridge freezer, eye level single oven and microwave, stylish 5 burner gas hob on cast iron supports, curved glass island chimney extractor dishwasher and washing machine (wine cooler can be added as an optional extra)
- Media unit with integrated Bluetooth enabled speaker
- Wall mounted electric fire
- Large 6-seater designer corner sofa and metal legged swivel accent chair
- Two-tone grey and oak lounge, dining, entrance and bedroom furniture
- Individually styled designer header wallpaper to bedrooms with modern dual light bedside wall lights
- Family bathroom and master ensuite with walk-in shower, wall hung soft-close vanity unit and mirrored wall cabinet with light
- High efficiency combi-boiler
- Built in accordance with BS3632:2015 Residential Specification
- Available in sizes from 42′ x 20′ upwards in 2 or 3 bedroom arrangements
- Bespoke options available
Please contact us for an up-to-date price for this lodge.
SEE MORE LODGES
The Llewelyn Lodge is a brand new bespoke holiday lodge manufactured by Prestige Homeseeker available to order, specifically for Maes Mynan Park. Designed with comfort, style and minimalist country grandeur in mind, the Llewelyn Lodge maximises the spectacular views that its location offers across the natural, nature inspiring North Wales countryside.
Available to Order.
42 x 20 ft
The crisp, clean and homely appearance of the Muskoka Lodge provides you with a sense of spaciousness, serenity and peace. With the interior design based on the awe-inspiring Muskoka District in Canada, the interior can reflect the exterior when based at Maes Mynan Holiday Park as you gaze over the beautiful Welsh rolling hills and distant towering mountains.
Available to order.
40' x 20'