The Foresters Lodge from Prestige Homeseeker is the perfect country retreat for nature inspired holidays. With its separate utility room that doubles up as a boot room, cloakroom and a dog drying room, country walks in the great outdoors around Maes Mynan Park, whatever the weather, will be a breeze!
More About The Forresters Lodge
When you enter the Foresters Lodge, it is surprising how roomy, light and airy it feels – a warm welcome that won’t be forgotten!
The entrance leads into a cleverly designed hallway, where there is enough space for hanging coats to one side, whilst on the other, behind an oak door, you will find a blue shaker style utility kitchen that even boasts a sink and drainer, as well as a combined washer/dryer and extra storage. A perfect space for drip drying the dog, or shaking off the muddy boots after a ramble in the countryside. The laminate flooring won’t mind much either, as it’s easy to clean!
The enclosed inner hallway separates the open plan lounge, kitchen and dining areas from the rest of the lodge rooms and when you open the oak door to the open-plan communal areas, you are struck by a wonderful feeling of space and light.
The glass fronted elevation, with a set of French doors, long side windows and two skylights set in timber clad vaulted ceilings, amplify the airiness of this space, without detracting from its cosy rustic appeal that is complemented by the exposed beam truss and plush furnishings.
The sumptuous furnishings add an extra warmth to the ambiance which is offset by the inglenook style fireplace and electric log burner style fire. Comfortable sofas, tub chair and footstool (which also acts as a coffee table) complete the alpine feel to this holiday lodge.
The grey toned country style kitchen comes fully equipped with a five burner gas hob, eye level oven, microwave, dishwasher and 50/50 fridge freezer. The kitchen island doubles up as a breakfast bar, with two stools and accommodates a glass fronted integrated under counter wine/drinks cooler – perfect for holiday entertaining.
The dining area includes an extendable oak dining table and 4 chairs, with a feature light above. There is even a nest of three oak tables for serving after dinner drinks.
The master bedroom comes with a king sized bed and a large luxurious striped fabric headboard, which carries the rustic charm of the main open plan areas through to this cosy sleeping space. There is a walk in wardrobe and a good sized ensuite bathroom, which includes a large fully tiled shower.
The second bedroom retains the same rustic charm evident throughout the Foresters Lodge and includes two three foot single beds, a bedside table, dressing table and built in wardrobe.
The main bathroom, with bath and overhead shower, is located opposite the entrance in the inner hallway and is fully tiled with a sink and vanity unit.
The Foresters Lodge exterior highlights the quality of this holiday home with its scandinavian loglap vertical cladding, oversized overhanging eaves to the front elevation and dorma feature over the entrance door.
This holiday lodge is perfect for countryside locations and if it is a secret hideaway you seek that oozes country charm, the Foresters Lodge is an ideal choice for Maes Mynan Park, as it will nestle naturally into the beautiful countryside without compromising on functionality, versatility and the stunning panoramic views.
- Built to British Standard 3632 – residential specification
- Timber frame structure
- 10 year structural warranty
- Fully glazed front elevation including high level windows Fully glazed front elevation including high level windows and a set of opening French doors
- Dorma above entrance
- Redwood stained scandinavian loglap vertical exterior cladding (or horizontal Sierra CanExel cladding for easy maintenance).
- Golden or dark grey UPVC double glazed doors and windows
- External lighting either side of the entrance door
- Overhanging eaves to the front elevation
- Stunning vaulted timber themed interior with clad ceiling and exposed truss/beam throughout the open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area
- Large inglenook style fireplace, with electric log burner
- Two skylights over the open plan kitchen and lounge areas
- Fully equipped kitchen including integrated five burner gas hob, eye level oven, microwave, dishwasher and 50/50 fridge freezer
- Kitchen island with integrated under counter wine/drinks cooler with two stools to the breakfast bar side
- Separate shaker style utility kitchen in blue, with sink and drainer, storage cupboards and an integrated dual washer/dryer
- Energy efficient A Rated boiler with radiators and central heating throughout
- Colour co-coordinator sofas (1 x 2 & 3 seater) , tub chair and curtains in reds, stripes and checks
- Oak dining table suite with 4 fabric covered chairs
- TV points in lounge and master bedroom
- Fully tiled ensuite bathroom to the Master Bedroom with large 1400 mm shower
- 5 ft bed with large fabric headboard in Master Bedroom, with oak bedside tables, mini dressing table and walk in wardrobe.
- 2 x 3ft single beds to the second bedroom
- Bath with overhead shower in fully tiled main bathroom
- Loft space accessible for extra storage from inner hallway
- Laminate flooring in the kitchen, dining, utility room and entrance hall
- Carpet in the lounge, inner hall and bedrooms.
- Cushion flooring in the main bathroom and master bedroom ensuite
- 12 week manufactures order time
- Prestige Factory visits available by appointment
- Optional extras available
- Bespoke options available
- The Foresters Lodge is also available in a 22ft wide version
- Available to order
SEE MORE LODGES
The Llewellyn Lodge is a brand new bespoke holiday lodge manufactured by Prestige Homeseeker specifically for Maes Mynan Park. Designed with comfort, style and minimalistic country grandeur in mind, the Llewellyn Lodge maximises the spectacular views that its location offers across the natural, nature inspiring North Wales countryside.
Available to buy now.
42 x 20 ft
This bright and comfortable Wessex Classic Lodge from Omar, is perfect for getting away from it all! With its unique character, large windows, two sliding doors to the front elevation plus an internal open plan minimalist interior design, it is an ideal holiday home for lapping up the natural beauty of the countryside at Maes Mynan Park.
Available to order.
40 x 20 ft