The modern, chic interiors with an overtone of rustic French style accentuates the qualities of the Dovecote Lodge by Prestige Homeseeker. Designed for maximum downtime comfort and privacy, it offers an ideal holiday home for those seeking a country retreat of their own.
More About Dovecote Lodge
The Dovecote Lodge is truly one of a kind and makes a perfect holiday home. Spacious and light with a high gloss kitchen, fitted appliances and gorgeous soft furnishings. The French country style wall paneling, semi-vaulted ceilings, laminate wood flooring and oak interior doors just add the extra oomph to a dream holiday home.
The practical hallway, with feature paneled wall in grey, offers a great ‘bootility space’ that incorporates a hidden utility area behind two large oak double doors, behind which, hide a washing machine and dryer under a usable work surface that offers extra space for ‘putting things down’. Coat hooks also feature in this area and there is even space for leaving your walking boots too! The lodge boiler is also housed here – making it a great drying space for wet coats.
The galley kitchen area is fully equipped with built in dishwasher, electric oven, microwave and wine/drinks cooler – all the kitchen essentials for maximising holiday downtime enjoyment!
The two double bedrooms feature paneled walls, semi-vaulted ceilings and 5ft king sized beds and deluxe boutique style ensuite bathrooms. There are three oak sliding doors in each bedroom, which cleverly open up into the stylish ensuite bathrooms, which ooze alpine charm with wood effect paneling, whilst also utilising space for two wardrobes either side of the bathroom entrance.
The use of the internal oak doors and laminate flooring complement the beautiful cedar clad exterior, a perfect choice for a countryside setting.
The Dovecote Lodge from Prestige Homeseeker really has it all if you are looking for a comfortable place to escape to the country for those special downtime moments and luxury holidays.
- Semi-vaulted ceiling throughout
- Colour coordinated sofa and curtains
- Fully fitted gloss kitchen with eye-level oven, four burner gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, dual washer/dryer and wine cooler
- Utility cupboard storage in entrance hall. Includes washing machine/dryer
- Vaulted ceiling to lounge, kitchen and dining with LED spotlights
- 2 sliding full length windows to the front elevation
- Fireplace and built in electric fire located on feature panelled wall in lounge area
- Modern oak dining table suite with 4 complementing chairs
- TV points in lounge and both bedrooms
- Two double bedrooms with en-suites and fitted wardrobes
- Concealed spacious ensuite to both bedrooms with wood feature walls and large 1200mm wide showers
- 5 ft bed in both bedrooms, with large fabric headboards, panelled wall and oak coloured bedside tables, reading lights and dressing table.
- Built to British Standard 3632 – residential specification
- Timber frame structure
- 10 year structural warranty
- Choice of vertical Cedar cladded exterior or horizontal Sierra Canexel Cladding for easy maintenance
- Dark grey UPVC double glazed doors and windows
- Energy efficient A Rated boiler with radiators and central heating throughout
- 12 week manufactures order lead time
- Showground and factory tours available
- Optional extras available
- Bespoke options available
SEE MORE LODGES
The Llewellyn Lodge is a brand new bespoke holiday lodge manufactured by Prestige Homeseeker specifically for Maes Mynan Park. Designed with comfort, style and minimalistic country grandeur in mind, the Llewellyn Lodge maximises the spectacular views that its location offers across the natural, nature inspiring North Wales countryside.
Available to buy now.
42 x 20 ft
This bright and comfortable Wessex Classic Lodge from Omar, is perfect for getting away from it all! With its unique character, large windows, two sliding doors to the front elevation plus an internal open plan minimalist interior design, it is an ideal holiday home for lapping up the natural beauty of the countryside at Maes Mynan Park.
Available to order.
40 x 20 ft