The Country Lodge, manufactured by Tingdene, is an ideal canvas for creating your dream holiday home on Maes Mynan Park. The large feature windows and opening French doors to the front elevation will capture the inspiring panoramic views and natural beauty of the AONB that nestles in and around all lodge plots at Maes Mynan Park. Take a virtual tour for ideas here.
More About The Country Lodge
The Country lodge by Tingdene is an excellent choice for Maes Mynan Park’s rural location, where nature and stunning kaleidoscope views are the main attraction. With many practical features, The Country Lodge has plenty of scope to capture the picture perfect views and harness the great outdoors.
The entrance area includes a recessed covered porch set back under a dormer featured roof line and just to reinforce the practical nature of The Country Lodge, there is even an outdoor boot rack to keep wellies and walking boots at the ready for all those country walks around Maes Mynan Park.
On entering The Country Lodge, the first thing you will notice is the panelled walls, bench seat and open coat cupboard that also boasts a shoe tidy, coat hooks and a large hat shelf for extra storage.
The vaulted open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area, is airy and light thanks to its glazed front, long side windows, two sets of French doors and kitchen skylight, perfect for the fully equipped kitchen, which includes an island with 5 hob burner and breakfast bar with under counter wine cooler.
The comfortable lounge area, with sofa and two armchairs, includes a feature wall and fireplace – all designed to harness the ‘country living’ feel offered by this luxury lodge.
The master bedroom is cleverly arranged to include a walk through dressing room and a deluxe ensuite bathroom with rain shower. With a King sized bed it will be easy to rest up after long walks or a heavy week at work.
The second bedroom includes two 3ft wide single beds with clever shelving to maximise space. A long window between the beds ensures this room is also light and airy.
The Country Lodge has several floor plan layouts to cater to plot orientation and customer requirements. With the option to choose from several themes too – blue and woodland are just two to mention – there are plenty of ideas to help you tailor your lodge to your own style.
Tingdene have a fabulous showground to help you decide on how best to tailor your luxury lodge and with a design staff to assist, there really is no reason why you can’t get creative and start planning your dream holiday home today. You can even pre-book a factory tour as Tingdene luxury lodges are made in the UK.
Here at Maes Mynan Park we help our customers create their perfect holiday home, so get in touch with any questions.
- Built to BS 3632 standard.
- 10-Year insurance backed warranty.
- 5-Year boiler warranty.
- Tongue and groove effect ceilings throughout.
- Tongue and groove effect walls throughout.
- Vaulted ceilings to lounge/diner, kitchen and entrance hall.
- Chrome effect handles.
- Hand painted skirting, architraves, sills and coving.
- Sierra CanExel cladding to exterior with feature inset porch.
- Side gable over porch and entrance.
- Welly rack in porch area.
- Anthracite grey window and doors
- Carpet to bedrooms.
- Tiled floor in main bathroom and en-suite.
- Click-lock flooring in hall, open plan kitchen, dining and lounge areas.
- Two sets of French doors to lounge with feature windows above.
- Hall features an open cloaks cupboard with hooks and shelf over and shoe rack plus a separate bench with padded cushion and storage beneath.
- Loft access off hall area that sits above bedroom and bathroom area for extra storage.
- Chestnut effect timber panel wall to the lounge and dining areas.
- Crib 5 two-seater sofa.
- Two complementary armchairs in striped material.
- Coffee table.
- TV unit.
- Feature beam.
- Feature radiator to lounge.
- Round extending dining table with six chairs.
- Combi boiler located in kitchen.
- Kitchen features an island with breakfast bar and two stools, stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink with chrome mixer tap, eye level stainless steel electric oven with built-in microwave above, five burner black induction hob on kitchen island with hot pan area, stainless steel island hood, wine cooler, integrated washing machine/dryer, integrated dishwasher, freestanding fridge/freezer and skylight.
- Main bathroom includes; white suite with chrome taps, bath with rain head shower over and glass screen, half tiled walls with full tiling three walls around bath, pedestal hand wash basin, chrome heated towel rail and tiled floor.
- The Master Bedroom includes a King size divan bed with mattress and headboard, dressing table with mirror and stool, two freestanding bedside tables, wall mounted full length mirror, walk-in wardrobe to the en-Suite bathroom which features a white suite with chrome taps, half tiled walls with full tiling to two walls around shower, rain head shower with sliding door, pedestal hand wash basin, chrome heated towel rail and tiled floor.
- Bedroom Two includes two single divan beds with mattresses and headboards, a bedside table and two feature shelf and a built-in wardrobe.
- A range of bespoke interior options available, including blue or woodland theme.
- Showroom and factory tour available by appointment.
- Available to order for siting on Maes Mynan Park.
Please contact us for an up-to-date price for this lodge.
SEE MORE LODGES
This ABI Ambleside offers a picture perfect escape to the country. The French doors and glass side panels make it easy to sit back and enjoy the stunning countryside views from the luxury of your lounge or glass fronted deck. If a rural retreat in beautiful countryside surroundings is what you crave, then this holiday home is just for you. As this ABI Ambleside is already sited on a premium plot, buying your holiday home couldn’t be easier.
Sited with deck and available to buy now.
40' x 13'
The Modena Lodge from Aspire Park and Leisure Homes is a unique holiday home with interiors that have been inspired by the elegance of the Italian city of Modena, which is known for its famous architecture. The thinking behind this creative lodge design from Aspire is to provide you with a glimpse of the cities fascinating style, heritage and sophistication, perfect for a boutique style holiday home.
Available to order.
45' x 22'