Holiday homes filled with light are both uplifting and calming and first impressions always count. That’s why the Burleigh Lodge from Prestige Homeseeker, offers great appeal to anyone seeking an inspiring holiday home in the country, where panoramic views of beautiful countryside is a prerequisite.
More About Burleigh Lodge
The Burleigh Lodge offers a welcoming holiday space that is both beautiful and simply styled for maximum comfort.
With pale neutral and pastel shades throughout, The Burleigh Lodge is designed to amplify the calming spaciousness of this holiday home.
The high vaulted ceiling in the open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area, with long windows and french doors, allow plenty of light to stream through, brightening up an already airy space that will also capitalise on the magical countryside views at Maes Mynan Park.
The country style kitchen features an island and two ‘dresser style’ wooden shelves and the two comfortable high backed chairs make the breakfast bar area very accessible.
The lounge decor includes a soft comfortable sofa with elegant wooden legs in neutral shades and two cosy armchairs in complementing striped fabric, all of which are positioned in front of a welcoming traditional fireplace with electric log burner.
The open aspect of the front elevation, with opening French windows and floor-length windows, makes it easy to lap up the natural beauty of the outside world from the comfort of your armchair, something that Maes Mynan Park offers in spades.
The stylish chic bedrooms and bathrooms are an extra bonus, all benefiting from timeless colour palettes to maximise light, whilst achieving space-enhancing effects that are accessorised with natural wood and painted furniture. The neutral coloured features in both bedrooms optimise their calming and relaxing ambience.
The Burleigh Lodge form Prestige Homeseeker, is a fresh and modern lodge that embraces country living with traditional and minimalistic overtones, making it the perfect holiday home for those looking for a special retreat that offers home from home comforts without compromising on space and style.
In other words, The Burleigh Lodge offers the opportunity of a calm and clutter-free holiday lifestyle.
- Vaulted ceiling to lounge, kitchen and diner
- Exterior french doors to the front elevation
- Colour coordinated sofa, curtains and carpets
- Fully fitted high gloss kitchen
- Four burner gas hob, built under oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer
- Centre island/breakfast bar with two high backed chairs.
- Washing machine
- Solid wood dining table top with four painted white chairs
- One large comfortable sofa and two armchairs – both in a classical design, a coffee table and lamp table feature in the lounge area
- Fireplace mantel and, electric log burner
- 5ft bed in master bedroom
- Free standing bedroom furniture & walk in wardrobe
- Ensuite bathroom with tiled corner shower
- Bath in main bathroom with overhead shower.
- Large wall mirrors in both bathrooms
- TV points in lounge
- Energy efficient A Rated boiler with radiators and central heating throughout
- Built to British Standard 3632 – residential specification
- Timber frame structure
- 10 year structural warranty
- Horizontal Sierra Canexel Cladding to the exterior for easy maintenance
- Dark grey UPVC double glazed doors and windows
- 12 week manufactures order time
- Limited Optional Extras available at extra cost
- Limited Bespoke options available at extra cost
SEE MORE LODGES
The Country Lodge from Tingdene is an ideal rural retreat for holiday living. With chic simple style and a choice of interiors, it’s easy to create your bespoke dream holiday home. The Country Lodge is packed with style and personality and the glazed front aspect with two sets of opening French doors, makes it perfect for letting in the great outdoors.
Available to order.
40' x 20'
The Llewellyn Lodge is a brand new bespoke holiday lodge manufactured by Prestige Homeseeker specifically for Maes Mynan Park. Designed with comfort, style and minimalistic country grandeur in mind, the Llewellyn Lodge maximises the spectacular views that its location offers across the natural, nature inspiring North Wales countryside.
Available to buy now.
42 x 20 ft