Drawing on our desire for light, airy and spacious interiors, the 2022 Altas Status provides a holiday home that allows you to sit back and unwind in comfort.
More About 2022 Atlas Status Static Caravan
Brand New to Maes Mynan Park, the 2022 Atlas Status is a chic and cheerful static caravan holiday home.
Two luxurious velvet swivel chairs in the main lounge is a thoughtful feature allowing you to change your view from outside to inside without even having to get up!
The kitchen is designed to be a social space as well as offering top end facilties including a high level oven, grill and microwave, 4 – ring hob and intergrated fridge/freezer.
Considered luxury flows into the main bedroom. A lift up, king sized bed offers great additional storage and a sumptious velvet headboard adds a calm and soothing quality to the room.
- Free standing suite with two swivel chairs and lounge scatter cushions
- Vertical blinds to front aspect
- Island unit to kitchen
- High level electric oven and grill with electric ignition
- Recirculating electric extractor hood
- Sockets with USB port
- Low energy lighting
- Free standing circular table and chairs
- Soft close hinges to doors throughout kitchen and bedrooms
- En suite bathroom with a full sized bath
- 5ft King sized bed to main bedroom
- Extractor fan to main shower/bathroom
- Pull out bed to lounge
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated microwave
- Coffee table
- Over bed reading lights
- TV point to master bedroom
- Gas strut metal lift up bed to master bedroom
- Feature electric fire
- Ultrawarm insulation
- Front French doors
- Integrated dishwasher
- Main bathroom has a large shower cubicle and WC and vanity unit
SEE MORE HOLIDAY HOMES
The contemporary interior design and a subtle and sophisticated colour palette of blues and greys make this a great addition to Maes Mynan Holiday Park.
39ft x 12ft
The 2022, 44ft x 14ft ABI Westwood is a fantastic addition to our show ground here at Maes Mynan Park. Ready to be moved onto a plot of your choice.
To book a viewing, call; 07917876819
44ft x 14ft